Amy MacMahon (Greens candidate for South Brisbane) and Kirsten Lovejoy (Greens Candidate for McConnel) spruik their party's arts policies in the lead-up to the Queensland election on Saturday.
The arts and entertainment industry was one of the first to be hit by COVID lockdown restrictions. The sector has suffered enormously throughout the crisis, but the challenges of 2020 aren’t unique – the crisis has revealed, and extended, existing cracks in our funding and support for the arts, and for artists.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today