With the announcement last week of changes to the MPAF, Australia Council's CEO Adrian Collette responds congratulating the ministers involved.
Landmark change to government funding of performing arts in Australia was ushered in at last Friday’s meeting of Arts and Cultural Ministers. The endorsement of the new National Performing Arts Partnership Framework (the new Framework) marks a pivotal point of evolution, significantly updating the funding model of the last 20 years and promising more flexibility, transparency and accountability in our country’s arts funding.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today