Kate Larsen on what the funding cuts mean for Australia's writing and publishing industry and what we can do about it.
Australia’s arts sector is reeling from last week’s announcement that around 65 organisations have missed out on four-year funding from the Australia Council for the Arts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today