Theatre-maker Jim Lawson calls on the Board of Regional Arts Australia to be ambitious in seeking a significant increase in funding, not just a return to previous funding levels.
Vessel's Play for Australia, Arts Centre Melbourne. Playwrights Candy Bowers, Angus Cameron & Tania Cañas. Photo credit: James Penlidis.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today