Victoria’s Shadow Minister for the Arts and Culture responds to the first year of the Creative State policy and the recent State Budget.
Ash Keating, The west park proposition (detail) 2012, digitial video, purchased by the NGV Foundation 2012 and exhibited at Melbourne Now in 2013. © Courtesy the artist and Fehily Contemporary, Melbourne.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today