This week's Budget 2020-21 was handed down with not a single mention of the arts, culture or creative industries. This is how the sector has responded.
One didn’t get the sense that the Treasurer, The Hon Josh Frydenberg, was mincing his words when he said, ‘Our plan is guided by our values’.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today