South by South West has the wisdom to recognise that it's not just technology that drives economic growth – the arts is having an escalating economic impact globally.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
South by South West (‘SXSW’) is onto something. Every year, during the month of March, around 155,000 people flock to University town, Austin, Texas to mingle, show-off and party. What was once a small music festival has now turned into the next big thing, attracting high profile personalities from Lady Gaga to Mark Zuckerberg, bringing in around $218.2 million dollars per year.