The restrictions on sharing news on Facebook in Australia come in response to the proposed News Media And Digital Platforms Mandatory Bargaining Code.
Shockwaves have run through the Australian news media industry as Facebook restricts publishers (including ArtsHub and Screenhub) and people in Australia from sharing local and international news. The restrictions have been made in response to the proposed News Media and Digital Platforms Mandatory Bargaining Code.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today