The sector is facing a $4.9 million reduction in funds in 2018-2019, including the dismantling of Arts South Australia. Requests for meetings with government have gone unanswered.
Windmill Theatre Company, whose production Pinocchio is pictured above, are no longer part of Arts South Australia's portfolio. Photo credit: Brett Boardman.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today