In partnership with Creative Victoria, ArtsHub presents a series of industry-focused webinars in the coming months, with the first event exploring the hows and whys of staging events outdoors.
Featuring experienced arts leaders Sarah Neal, Executive Producer & Co-CEO of Malthouse Theatre, and Castlemaine State Festival’s Artistic Director, Glyn Roberts, the second series of the Recovery Roadmap Webinars – co-produced by ArtsHub and Creative Victoria – begins with a discussion about staging events outdoors.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today