To mark International Artist Day, ArtsHub asked Australian artists how they felt about engaging with an international audience, or whether a home-grown audience is truly where the heart is.
In this ever-changing world one thing is for certain: the world needs artists and their artwork. Art interrogates, communicates, and illuminates, and Australian artists are at the forefront of this important labour.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today