The funding of arts and culture in this country reflects a political climate that does not take culture, or arts practice, seriously.
Trevor Jamieson in the ILBIJERRI/Belvoir co-production Coranderrk. Labor's new arts policy will support First Nations companies like ILBIJERRI to grow. Photo credit: James Henry.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today