The funding of arts and culture in this country reflects a political climate that does not take culture, or arts practice, seriously.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Trevor Jamieson in the ILBIJERRI/Belvoir co-production Coranderrk. Labor's new arts policy will support First Nations companies like ILBIJERRI to grow. Photo credit: James Henry.