A national Indigenous theatre company, restored funding for the Australia Council, and a focus on the centrality of the artist are among the key platforms of Labor’s Renewing Creative Australia.
Opposition Leader Bill Shorten at an ALP event on Sunday, together with Deputy Opposition Leader Tanya Plibersek, the Shadow Minister for Education and Training and Senator Penny Wong, Shadow Minister for Foreign Affairs. Image via Facebook.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today