The national think tank – A New Approach – has released a framework of policy drivers to help shape the conversations that will lead our sector into the next decade, including how better to confer value to stakeholders and governments.
Constructing policy is always head-splitting. Firstly, because the level of consultation and reporting required for an accurate picture is exhaustive. But secondly, because that investment is fruitless unless it allows innovation and fresh thinking to capture the imagination of stakeholders to the degree that it is actually taken on.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today