How can we have a meaningful cultural conversation when arts coverage in the media is on life support?
The arts in Australia should be thriving. The recently released Australia Council report Creating Our Future: Results of the National Arts Participation Survey reveals significant growth and value perception in the arts. Key findings showed that a resounding 98% of Australians engaged with arts and culture and 84% acknowledged its positive impacts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today