Now that the dust has settled from the latest Australia Council organisations funding round, we can see the implications for the sector – and they’re grim.
Stripped bare: funding cap leaves companies under-resourced. A scene from Australian Dance Theatre’s Habitus. Photo by Chris Herzfeld (Camlight Productions).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today