Applying for a grant shouldn't require a specific language but for some there is a class barrier that prevents application.
Like writing a university essay, writing a grant application is an acquired skill – and if you haven’t been to university, finding the appropriate language to appeal to the arts bureaucrats who read your grant application can be a challenge – in some cases, even an insurmountable hurdle.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today