After a rocky three years for Create NSW, Executive Director Chris Keely says he is a stayer, and has a vision to lead with a collaborative spirit and an open door.
Over the past three years, Create NSW has been through three Executive Directors (or variations in nomenclature), as well as a dose of restructuring after the last state elections in March 2019. It was a wave of change that has effectively destabilised the organisation since it was conceived in late 2016, when Arts NSW and Screen NSW were joined as Create NSW.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today