Part of shifting the philanthropy landscape in Australia, is shifting perceptions. We take a look at a recent report that confirms giving is on the rise, but so is competition with the broader not-for-profit sector.
If recent events were testimony, then one would conclude that Australians are very good at putting their hand in their pocket, and giving. But does that trend extend beyond times of crisis?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today