From international engagement strategies to showing how Australian's value culture, Wendy Were has ushered in new research for change - and share how to do it right.
After more than seven years at the Australia Council for the Arts as Executive Director Advocacy and Development, Dr Wendy Were has moved on. She will take up a new senior executive role at the Greater Sydney Commission, as Executive Director, Thought Leadership and Engagement.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today