John Paul Fischbach
Conversation equals wealth if you know how to leverage casual encounters into marketing opportunities.
People invest in people, people support people, people give money to people and the way that people meet people is through conversation. If you’re not having conversations about your work, people aren’t going to invest in you or your art.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Networking can be difficult for artists because many of us are introverted and we don’t really like promoting ourselves. We’re awkward at it. We don’t like being a tall poppy, we don’t blow our own horn, and we believe that our art should speak for itself. But the reality is – we’re fascinating and interesting, our art is special and what we do is unique. People are curious about us and our work.