With programs, performances and exhibitions all moving online, how do we filter what’s good and what’s not? And how has streaming changed art criticism?
While arts companies are rushing to take their programs online during COVID-19 shutdowns, art critics are having to recalibrate how they review new work that is being streamed or otherwise presented online.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today