Solvency records show that the inaugural Biennale of Australian Art (BOAA) still owes around $350,000 to artists and vendors, while its Director moves on to open a new gallery.
The BOAA still owes $354,580 to creditors, it has been revealed, with around 30% of artists participating in the event going unpaid for their work, while the organisation's founder is planning to establish a new gallery.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today