Announcing Tandanya Fringe 2020 – celebrating 30 years of the Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute in partnership with Adelaide Fringe.
This year marks 30 years since Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute (Tandanya) was founded in Adelaide. It has evolved into South Australia’s meeting point for First Nations living cultures, and is recognised as Australia’s only First Nations cultural institute.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today