Inaugural PHOTO 2020 Festival announced, All About Women line-up revealed, Lock out laws reversed in Sydney, celebrating Flesh after Five – and more arts news.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT FESTIVALS
PHOTO 2020 presents 120 artists and 33 new commissions
In an incredible first, Melbourne and regional Victoria will next year be home to a major new international festival of photography, the first of its size and scope ever to be undertaken in Australia: PHOTO 2020.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today