Dark Emu author Bruce Pascoe has withdrawn from upcoming Australian appearances due to bushfire damage to his property outside Mallacoota.
Bruce Pascoe was scheduled to give talks at Perth Festival’s 2020 Literature & Ideas Program and Adelaide Writers' Week 2020 Festival but has cancelled all of his appearances because of fire which has damaged his home in East Gippsland.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today