Film is the perfect medium to inspire and provoke direct action, says the Environmental Film Festival Australia's Director, Brooke Daly.
'Enviro-curious' is the word Brooke Daly uses to describe herself a couple of years ago when she responded to an ad for co-director of the Environmental Film Festival Australia (EFFA). After more than ten years working in high level communications in bureaucratic film organisations like AACTA and Film Victoria, Daly was ready for some direct action. Not that she says it like that because she's far too diplomatic.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today