RØDE Founder donates $5 million to the Sydney Festival, with a message to philanthropists that the arts need their help.
RØDE Founder and Chairman Peter Freedman AM has been the principal philanthropic partner of the Sydney Festival since 2013. Today (14 January) he renewed that commitment with a $5 million donation – the largest singular philanthropic contribution to the Sydney Festival in its history.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today