The Artistic Directors of major festivals in Perth, Darwin, Brisbane and other mainland capitals only have to satisfy their local stakeholders. Not so for Tasmanian festivals like Mona Foma and Ten Days on the Island.
Festivals reflect the culture of the cities in which they’re held – perhaps even the personality of the city in question.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today