Why do Australian festivals have a mania for moving their Artistic Directors on after only three or four years?
Company Here and Now will perform Perhaps Hope at the 2017 Castlemaine State Festival. Photo by Karen Lowe.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today