Major Structural Change in the Arts Party announced, LPA's Chief Executive calls for halt on new festival licenses, Historic assets added to UNESCO Australian Memory of the World Register, and more.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Photo by Eyal Nevo X Maskit, Mount Sodom (2018). (Courtesy of Maskit) for Sherman Centre For Culture and Ideas (SCCI) Fashion Hub.