It’s time to embrace a more collaborative approach to cultural leadership.
Participants at the National Experimental Arts Forum Photo: Dan Grant
If you had to name Australia’s great cultural leaders, who would you nominate? The directors of flagship museums or festivals, big-name artists, the powerful philanthropists who sit on the boards of major arts organisations?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today