Sustaining work in the arts is always a challenge, but in times of adversity it can be even harder to persevere. So how do we harness that capacity? And how do we build a strong community that can weather the storm together?
Unsettling times on the world stage can be both grist for the mill and a further obstacle to working in the arts, as funding continues to fall lower on political agendas. It is these times when the arts are of the most value to audiences, as we all struggle to make sense of a changing world. However it can be difficult to shift from despondency to inspiration – or at the very least business as usual.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today