The team behind LGBT audio drama 'Love and Luck' explain how they created a successful podcast that celebrates diversity, accessibility and, most importantly, love.
Erin Kyan and Lee Davis-Thalbourne are the producers behind Love and Luck, a unique podcast telling a love story about two men through a series of voice messages. The pair believe it to be Australia's first LGBT narrative audio drama.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today