As she prepares to move on to a new role at the Australia Council, Alice Nash looks back on almost 20 years with Australia’s leading disability arts theatre company.
Alice Nash is finding it hard to leave Geelong’s Back to Back Theatre. Asked by ArtsHub about how she’s feeling as she prepares to step down as Executive Producer, Nash says: ‘My overall feeling, honestly, is a deep sadness because I have dedicated 20 years of my life to serving this incredible group of artists who make extraordinary work. It's been an incredible privilege and it is exceedingly hard to let go.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today