Five artists from Maningrida in West Arnhem Land are finally departing for their Paris exhibition at the Australian Embassy.
It’s taken over a year to organise the trip for key artists Deborah Wurrkidj, Jennifer Wurrkidj, Elizabeth Kala Kala, Janet Marawarr and Jacinta Lamilami that enables them to see their textile designs in the exhibition, alongside the work of 12 other artists from the Bábbarra Women's Centre.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today