Many successful creatives find their professional niche by reigniting childhood passions. Here’s five reasons why it’s worth a try
Most of us know creative souls who strayed far from their early loves – drawing, crafting, making with whatever was to hand – and languished for years in ill-fitting jobs before finding professional satisfaction by returning to their creative roots. Why are we such natural pleasure seekers as kids and so wary as adults of using this instinct to guide our careers?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today