Advice from being goal specific, to understanding the benefits of a residency, are key to making the shortlist.
After putting a call-out for their 10-month 2020 residency programme on The Big Idea, Auckland gallery Studio One Toi Tū received almost 80 applications from artists hoping to garner a studio space, and support towards a new project.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today