From building rest into your week, to taking an extended sabbatical to learn a language, travel the globe, raise a family or reassess your career, creatives reflect on how and when to take a guilt-free break even when you love what you do.
‘If you want to work on your art, work on your life.’
– Anton Chekov
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today