For writers, performers and other artists, social media can be both fertile and frightening. ABC’s Osman Faruqi shares some tips on how to take care of yourself online.
It can be rough out there on the rapids of the internet. Whether it’s the 24/7 stream of depressing news, or the harassment buoyed by ease, speed and anonymity, it all takes a toll on the psyche. For creative professionals in particular, social media engagement can often leave us exposed to intense and deeply personal abuse.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today