Do you freeze at the thought of doing an interview with the media? Here are a few tips on how to conduct yourself like a pro when a microphone is shoved up your nostril.
Are you one of the throng who have had an interview with a journalist and felt apprehensive afterwards? You obsess that the reporter focused on the wrong things; that you sweated profusely; stumbled over your words, and generally made a mess of things?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today