Effective public speaking can bring a competitive edge to your career. Here are 15 practical tips to help you speak clearly and confidently about your art.
The ability to speak clearly and confidently about your art can be an important factor in your success. From talking to a prospective gallerist or agent, to speaking at an international arts event and meeting collectors at an art fair, the ability to distil your work and your vision into words is critically important. Effective public speaking and confident networking can increase your visibility in a crowded marketplace and create a competitive edge in your career. So, if you’re anxious at the mere thought of giving an artist’s talk, read on!
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today