Carrie Rae Cunningham explains what inspired her to take up the helm of much admired arts organisation, Massive Theatre Company.
Theatre companies like Massive aren’t easy to come by. They have a real passion for emerging talent and developing artists who are creating original work, giving young people a platform to grow as artists and as people.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today