In 2014, the new Australian Curriculum in Music will be ready for implementation. But, most Victorian teachers lack the training.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
In 2014, the new Australian Curriculum in Music will be ready for implementation. But, it will not be taught in most Victorian primary schools because the teachers do not have the necessary competencies.