Why Australia's space race is caught in nostalgia, when we should be asking if it’s responsible to glorify space advancement at the cost of society, and how artists are shifting that conversation.
International artists bring their individual voices to a contemporary exploration of the continuing relevance of the historic 1969 lunar landing in the 2019 Ballarat International Foto Biennale (BIFB) exhibition To The Moon and Back.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today