Research by Melbourne University released this week found arts organisations could do better when approaching trusts and foundations.
Arts organisations like to think of themselves as cutting edge but when it comes to philanthropy they can be remarkably conservative.
Research by the Melbourne Business School released this week has found current philanthropic relationships in the arts tend to be at the more traditional end of the philanthropic spectrum of giving.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today