According to a report released today, Australia’s cultural sector still has a long way to go before it truly reflects our society.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
According to a groundbreaking report released today, despite much goodwill about diversity, more than half of Australia’s top 200 cultural organisations have exclusively white leaders on their boards, award panels and occupying executive roles.