The forthcoming postal survey is unnecessary, but we urge you to vote yes in order to help change Australia’s unjust laws.
There is one simple reason why Australia’s marriage laws need to change: because such laws discriminate against a particular section of society, namely those members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) community who wish to marry their loving, same-sex partners.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today