The arts got a passing reference in the Budget speeches this week but Esther Anatolitis couldn't see a vision for the future.
‘Mr. Speaker, we know some sectors and regions continue to do it tough,’ said Treasurer Josh Frydenberg mid-way through Tuesday night’s speech. ‘That is why this Budget provides a further $2.1 billion in targeted support for aviation, tourism, the arts and international education providers.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today