As soon as COVID-19 began, Circa worked quickly and safely to bring their people home from international tours. The company's modus operandi might serve as a road map for others in uncertain and isolated times.
At Circa, we are familiar with crisis situations. Risk is part of our world, and one of the key elements of our art that enthralls audiences across the globe. As we traverse between 10 and 15 countries each year, complications caused by travel cancellations, extreme weather events and of course illness and injury are managed with efficiency, practicality and detailed communication.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today